New Job Transactions Specialist I / Machine Operator - Insertion In Ohio
|Transactions Specialist I / Machine Operator - Insertion|
Transactions Specialist I / Machine Operator - Insertion
Company : JPMorgan Chase & Co
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ohio
Global Document Services (GDS) is the corporation's primary print production and distribution unit for JPMorgan Chase. Global Document Services (GDS) prints, inserts and mails over 1.1 billion mail pieces annually. GDS supports internal lines of business such as Retail, Card Services, Retirement Plan Services, Private Bank and Treasury Services. GDS produces a wide variety of products including postcards, letters, statements, checks, invoices and marketing material originated from its internal composition team as well as documents created by Output Systems. As a Transactions Specialist I your primary functions include, but are not limited to, the following: Coordinating, reviewing, and extracting data files from various lines of businesses within JPMorgan for mail distribution.
- Daily machine operations utilizing Pitney Bowes and Bell and Howell high speed insertion equipment to process statements and letters
- Ongoing validation of material quality and output quality
- Input vs. Output reconciliation utilizing basic math
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Ability to lift 40-70lbs and deliver 200lb supplies utilizing industrial pull/push carts
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, along with Holidays and Weekends
- Must be able to stand/walk for an 8 to 10 hours shift
- Must be able to meet and maintain Quality and Productivity standards
- Must be able to adapt to a change in the work environment, included, but not limited to: daily directives from leadership, changes to standard operation procedures, and new technology
- Must be team-oriented, with solid interpersonal skills, able to maintain daily positive internal and external interactions, building upon team-driven success
- Able to prioritize assigned work daily based on client Service Level Agreement, willing to participate and maintain departmental work area maintenance
If you bring that, we’ll take care of the rest! When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., we'll provide:
- A competitive base salary and a wide range of benefits including paid time off, savings programs, healthcare, insurance plans, tuition assistance, and more
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- A work environment of high-energy employees that are trained, coached, focused, and driven
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training, including industry-leading benefits that start on day 1
- A culture that values diversity, equity, inclusion, integrity, and teamwork
3rd shift opening from 11:00pm - 7:30am Tuesday - SaturdayABOUT US
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM