New Job Human Resources Business Partner- Delaware Only In Delaware
|Human Resources Business Partner- Delaware Only|
Human Resources Business Partner- Delaware Only
Company : Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry-leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu of our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
The Human Resource Business Partner acts as trusted advisor, proactively engages with program leadership to influence and positively impact the organization. Identifies resources and formulates/presents actionable recommendations for leadership consideration.
- Provide organizational development support; work with business teams and functions to understand current and future business goals and trends that may impact workforce needs and initiative
- Engage with business leaders on people strategy and how to effectively deliver through workforce planning and organization design and structure
- Acts as an effective change agent in an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
- Develop knowledge and skills to be able to reinforce the SGWS culture with leaders and employees
- Partner with SGWS University and business leaders to develop programs and initiatives which help educate and reinforce the culture with teams
- Present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership using insights based on analytics along with sound business acumen
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- Bachelor s Degree and five years of experience or equivalent education and related experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- HR in a union environment experience is a must
- Ability to travel: 5-10%
- Ability to demonstrate managerial courage by taking the opportunity to constructively challenge conventional thinking and respectfully challenge the opinions of others
- Two years of progressive and relevant high-level Human Resource experience: Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Performance Management, Progressive Discipline, Employment Law, etc.
- Proven success in implementing core talent management processes
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly, effectively, and consistently execute
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Confidence interacting with senior/executive leadership
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer's pay bands or ranges.