New Job Food Transporter/Delivery Driver (Part Time) In Rhode Island
|FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART TIME)|
FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART TIME)
Company : Chartwells K12
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rhode Island
- We are hiring immediately for a part time FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER position.
- Location: Barrington SD- 283 County Road, Barrington, RI 02806-2406 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part time schedule. Monday - Friday, hours may vary. No nights, weekends, or holidays. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience is necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: $17.55 per hour
- Is there any internal employee referral bonus?
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1227164.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply for jobs with Compass Group, whose message frequency varies. Text STEVE to opt out or HELP for help. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other products to units and areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk.
- Receives completed production orders from the staging clerk, and maintains inventories to ensure complete production of the orders.
- With the assistance of staging clerks, the truck loads in a safe and orderly manner.
- Unloads required materials at the distribution center.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment.
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in conformity with company standards, and meet all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Collects empty containers and refuses to sell them.
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicles.
- Performs routine maintenance on trucks.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service standards.
- Provides quality customer service through one-on-one attention to detail. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license and, where required, a food handler's permit.
The associates at Carrington K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: )
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance and legal services. And a choice between auto and home program.
In addition, full time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
At Compass, we are committed to treating all applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, or gender identity.'
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. For Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco applicants. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
The Children's Center maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1227164