New Job Food Service Equipment Technical Specialist In Pennsylvania
|Food Service Equipment Technical Specialist|
Food Service Equipment Technical Specialist
Company : WebstaurantStore
Salary : $60,000 - $65,000 a year
Location : Pennsylvania
Ready Kitchen Warranty (RKW) focuses on coordinating warranty service repairs for all distribution channels on Clark Associates’ private label brands. We are looking to expand our team with an Inside Service Technician who will interact directly with in-field service techs to provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for food service equipment and refrigeration repairs.
Starting Compensation: $60,000 - $65,000 annually
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, No Weekends & No On-Call
- Provide advanced customer service and troubleshooting assistance with field service technicians via phone and email.
- Utilize equipment service manuals, wiring diagrams, and personal experience to help diagnose and repair equipment of over 900 different SKUs from both hot and cold-side
- Handle call volume of ~120 per week
- Support service coordinators with equipment-related questions.
- Recommend manufacturing changes based on equipment failure trends
- Document and make recommendations for changes that may need to be made on content that has been created for all end-users of Clark Associates’ privately labeled equipment: Technical Service Manuals, Customer User Guides, Ready Kitchen Warranty & WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions teams, and Service FAQs and common troubleshooting issues by equipment type.
- Confidence in using a computer and effectively navigating through Microsoft Office and various internal software programs.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- 3+ yrs of experience in electric, gas, and refrigeration food service equipment
- CFESA certified preferred
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to leverage data to support proposed solutions
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- EPA Certified required
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.