New Job Patient Services Coordinator - Front Office - Wiggins, Ms In Mississippi
|Patient Services Coordinator - Front Office - Wiggins, MS|
Patient Services Coordinator - Front Office - Wiggins, MS
Company : PT Solutions Physical Therapy
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Mississippi
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. Our enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. PT Solutions Physical Therapy is a physical therapist-owned private practice. With points of service across the US, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery. Our clinicians strive to serve their clients using research-driven treatments to provide relief and restoration of their normal life.
Patient Services Coordinators (PSCs) are often the first impression a patient has of PT Solutions. Working in the front line of communications, you interact and build relationships with patients, insurance providers, and medical professionals to create a streamlined scheduling and financial workflow. Daily tasks could include insurance verifications, managing prior authorizations, and following up on physician referrals. Strong hospitality focus, organization, flexibility, time-management, and can-do attitude will provide day-to-day success. PSCs are integral to a team committed to bettering the lives of their patients and community.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Have a fundamental knowledge of computer systems
- Be hospitable and customer service focused
- Be organized with exceptional time management skills
- Be able to take constructive feedback and put it into action
- Ensure each patient leaves feeling happy and healthy
- Competitive compensation with ability to earn performance-based incentives
- Foster a positive work environment by living clinically through PT Solutions core values
- Professional development and career progression
- Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, employee assistance program, paid parental leave, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO package to include employee illness bank (EIB) accrual
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Interest in learning healthcare systems and processes
- Exceptional communication skills and a can-do attitude
See what the #PTSFam is up to on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.