New Job Associate Director Of Stewardship And Donor Experience In Tennessee
|Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Experience|
Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Experience
Company : University of Tennessee
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Experience- 230000015H
Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Experience
UT Foundation, Inc. (UTFI)
UT Knoxville Athletics
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville is seeking a highly motivated development professional to be its next Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Experience for the Tennessee Fund, underneath the UT Foundation. This position will assist with the coordination of all stewardship efforts and signature event programming for the Tennessee Fund. The position will be expected to have a great understanding of donor experience and donor stewardship, in addition to strong attention to detail, a strong collaborative spirit, and a high focus on innovation. This critical position will report to the Executive Associate Athletics Director for Development and will work directly with and support all areas of our athletic development enterprise.
Tennessee Fund Core Values:
- Lead the designing and implementing of a comprehensive stewardship program addressing annual giving; planned giving and endowments; capital giving, and major gifts.
- Provide daily management of core stewardship functions, including but not limited to: implementing department-wide stewardship strategies, managing the acknowledgements process and donor communications, creating stewardship reports as needed and overseeing the stewardship of endowed athletics scholarship donors.
- Support the execution of all stewardship for the athletics-specific recognition society, including regular communications and engagement of the department’s most loyal benefactors.
- Assist in the implementation of a gift acknowledgement process for all giving platforms, with a focus on retention, and recognition of donor longevity.
- Assist in budget management for stewardship and events with focus on sound decision and integrity.
- Team with the current Associate Director of Signature Events and Donor Experience to maximize efficiencies and elevate both signature events and donor experience.
- Other advancement event/recognition-related duties as assigned in support of the Tennessee Fund operations and comprehensive stewardship program.
Who We Are!
The Foundation is an interdependent nonprofit corporation that enriches the lives of the students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University of Tennessee through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private investments. While our advancement team aspires to be a key driver in UT’s vision of being a top public research university and producing at the level of a top SEC fundraising program, UTFI supports them by providing a unique benefits package that includes:
- Remote work schedule opportunity,
- Eligible for up to 24+ paid days off per year and 12 paid days off for holidays,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Employee discounts such as Orlando theme parks and Biltmore, and
- Full comprehensive benefits & retirement package, plus more!
Knoxville sits at the base of the Great Smoky Mountains. With a variety of outdoor activities, parks and recreation, Knoxville can provide a top notch outdoors recreational experience to nature lovers. Arts, music, events, and annual festivals add to the breadth and depth of the list of things to do in our region. There are various opportunities to connect and find community for all identities and interests within the surrounding area and on campus.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience in professional settings conducting public speaking, public relations, event planning, creating materials stewarding stakeholders, and/or other closely relatable experience is required. A master’s degree and one year of the above experience is acceptable. Previous experience working in college athletics is preferred. The ideal candidate will be highly supportive of and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. To build a diverse workforce The University of Tennessee Foundation, Inc. encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women. EEO/AA employer.
A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required due to travel responsibilities of the position. UTFI reserves the right to consider all appropriate circumstances. In general, any significant driving offense less than 12 months old will eliminate the application from consideration for the position.
Physical requirements include general office requirements such as reaching, kneeling, and typing as well as other normal physical activities. Event set up requiring additional physical requirements including lifting supplies up to 25 lbs, setting up tents, tables, chairs, standing, decorating, changing room set-up and other event related activities.
In order to be considered for candidacy, please include a cover letter and resume in addition to completing the on-line profile. Applicants should complete the on-line profile in entirety to demonstrate the minimal education and experience required for this position. Incomplete profile information as it relates to the requirements listed will eliminate candidacy for this opportunity. Use keyword 230000015H to apply to this position from the link below.