New Job 311 Customer Service Representative In Arkansas
|311 Customer Service Representative|
311 Customer Service Representative
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $31,200 - $43,858 a year
Location : Arkansas
The City of Little Rock provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. City of Little Rock complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every work location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This position is not designated as a safety/security sensitive position and is not subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be available to work shift assignments.
- Online applications only
- Applicant’s answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
- Please include a complete work history when completing application. Work history may impact initial salary offer amount for the successful candidate.
- List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
- All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via text message/ email address listed on account.
- You may check your NeoGov inbox to review all notices sent to the email address associated with your applications.
- Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.
City of Little Rock Benefits
Non-Uniformed NON-Union Eligible Full-Time Employees
Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision) - The City pays the eintire cost of employee only health insurance. Coverage for an employee's dependents is available at the employee's option; the City pays part of the cost of this additional coverage.
Life Insurance - The City pays the total cost of employee life insurance. Amount of coverage is one to three times salary, based on job classification.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) – The City pays the total cost for employee AD&D. Amount of coverage is one times salary.
Long-Term Disability – The City pays the total cost of long-term disability insurance. Amount of coverage is 60% of salary.
Retirement – Our 401a pension plan requires contributions by both the City and the employee.
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off (PTO) Leave may be used for vacation, personal illness, funeral Leave/attendance, illness of a family member or other personal business.
Regular, full-time (non-uniformed, non-union) employees shall earn paid Leave at the following rate:
Mid-Mgrs. Annual Accrual
3 to 10 Years
10 to 20 Years
20 Years of Service and Over
Paid Time Off may be accumulated to a maximum of 320 hours.
Upon termination of employment, an employee will receive payment of all the PTO Leave balance.
Short-Term Disability Leave
Short-Term Disability (STD) can be used for extended personal illness requiring the employee to be absent more than three (3) days (with acceptable medical documentation).
All full-time non-uniformed non-union eligible employees earn STD at the rate of six (6) days per year.
After five (5) years of service, an employee will receive 2% of the STD account (maximum 1,000 hours) per years of service, upon termination of employment.
Longevity pay will be paid at the rate of $4 per month for each year of service up to and including the fifth (5th) year and $6 per month for each year of service beginning at six (6) years and for each year thereafter.
for other leaves and observed holidays.