New Job Private Client Banker (Network Expansion) Downtown Burlington Branch- Northern New England- Burlington, Vt In Vermont
|Private Client Banker (Network Expansion) Downtown Burlington Branch- Northern New England- Burlington, VT
Private Client Banker (Network Expansion) Downtown Burlington Branch- Northern New England- Burlington, VT
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
As a Private Client Banker, you are the main point of contact for a select group of Chase's affluent clients, as well as other customers in the Branch. You'll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth in their balances. You'll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
- Share the value of Chase Private Client with clients that may be eligible
- Actively manage their banking relationship through an advice-based approach, ensuring each client receives the best products, services for their needs
- Partner with Specialists (Private Client Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Make lives of clients more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Adhere to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepen client relationships
- Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
- Beginning Oct. 1, 2018, if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 180 days of starting the role
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
- High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
- Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans