New Job Customer Service Representative In Ohio
|Customer Service Representative|
Customer Service Representative
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : From $16 an hour
Location : Ohio
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
Option Care Health requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are offered and accept a position, your employment will be contingent upon proof of vaccination, or approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required during the onboarding process; application for medical or religious accommodations will be required to be submitted within 5 business days of start date. If medical and/or religious accommodation requests are denied, you must take steps to be fully vaccinated, or your employment will be terminated.
Job Description Summary:Hiring Range From $16.00+
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role provides 24 hour a day support to many of our pharmacy and ambulatory infusion suite locations across the country. The CSR triages urgent clinical calls from patients, caregivers and referral sources to the appropriate on-call clinicians and pharmacy staff to ensure an exceptional level of care and service outcomes with efficiency. Additional follow-up calls may be necessary until the caller’s need is resolved. Calls are documented thoroughly and accurately in the electronic medical record to capture the reason for the call and the escalation path followed to assist the caller. We believe every caller is to be provided with consistent, high quality care during every interaction.
Additionally, the CSR provides support for the data-entry and management of new referrals for several locations to ensure timely responses to referral sources and efficient communication to the local Patient Registration teams.
This is a work-from-home (remote) position.
- Supports after-hours calls to triage urgent clinical needs of patients, caregivers, and referral sources.
- Supports several local Patient Registration teams on new patient referrals, helping to ensure the accuracy of information collected.
- Works efficiently to meet standardized performance metrics for calls and referrals.
- Communicates coordination of care information with team members, patients/caregivers, referral sources and home health agencies.
- Provides quality customer service during all caller and workplace interactions.
- Maintains organized file system for document tracking and patient management/follow up.
- Ensures compliance with any applicable State and/or Federal laws, accrediting requirements and company policies.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Works independently on other projects as assigned.
- Completes Company mandated and position specific training assignments timely and according to policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NO.
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
BASIC EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or GED required
- At least one year of previous call center experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and keyboarding skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with branch departments and department team members.
- Ability to promote a compassionate, caring, customer service oriented culture by operating in a professional and collaborative fashion.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems.
- Dedicated workspace that is quiet and free of distractions where patient information and calls may be kept secure and private.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret information appropriate to duties and responsibilities assigned. Ability to operate information systems, follow policy, complete required forms, and prepare reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from referral sources, managers, patients, employees, payers and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as supply quantities.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years of related healthcare experience preferred.
Due to some state pay transparency laws, below is the minimum pay for the position:
Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.Minimum pay is $15.76+
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Vision Insurance
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Posted: Mar 28, 2023