|Government Property Administrator I|
Government Property Administrator I
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $51,000 - $70,500 a year
Location : Colorado
Clearance Requirement: A current, active Secret security clearance is required.
Ball Aerospace is powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus. We pioneer discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely.
At our core, we're passionate, committed people who believe together we can achieve extraordinary things. We work collaboratively with each other, our customers and partners to solve the world's greatest challenges. That means listening to one another, providing feedback and partnering across all levels. We value our inclusive culture where everyone is heard equally and creativity thrives. Each team member is fully invested in our mission and we bring an energy to work every day that propels our business and motivates us all to Go Beyond.®
The Operations Strategic Capabilities Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
The Integrated Supply Chain team has a direct impact on program success, acting as a critical chain that links the end-to-end material flow together. Our organization helps propel Ball Aerospace to Go Beyond® and achieve true mission partnership.
Government Property Administrator I
What You’ll Do:
Perform property management duties to ensure Ball Aerospace’s compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and existing policies and procedures.
- Analyze and troubleshoot all property issues through resolution.
- Interface with the Government Property Administrator (Government Position) during property management audits. Investigate and respond to Corrective Action Requests and follow up with functional departments as necessary.
- Implement, perform property management self-assessments, including developing necessary metrics and performance standards.
- As necessary, coordinate with internal and external customers and/or Customer/Government agencies to clarify property accountability requirements and contractual requirements.
- Ensure all property has been identified and is being utilized properly in alignment with contractual requirements.
- Create and maintain contractually required property accountability records and back up audit trail documentation to support property outcomes.
- Arrange disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment.
- Ensure all transfers of property are approved and documented appropriately.
- Prepare reports concerning the status, allocation, utilization, progress, excess, and other related issues concerning property. These can include, but are not limited to, periodic and special purpose reports, metric reports, physical inventory reports, Loss, Damage, Destruction and Theft Reports, and Financial reports.
- Conduct investigations when property is lost, damaged, or destroyed, or when there is evidence of unreasonable use or consumption.
- Plan, perform, and coordinate property physical inventories as required.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capabilities Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- A current, active Secret security clearance is required.
Flexible On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site for three or more days per work week. Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
Verification that your current security clearance or government customer access meets the requirement for this position will be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $51,000 - $70,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.