New Job Banking Specialist In North Carolina
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $37,577 - $65,760 a year
Location : North Carolina
This position will:
- Assist the Sr. Banking Specialist in charge of Collateral with all functions.
- Manage daily processing of international wire requests, wire returns, and research.
- Answer incoming calls and email requests, provide assistance with deposit inquiries from agencies and perform research as needed.
- Provide support for additional Specialized Banking Unit functions, including but not limited to ACH report management and bank interface file processing.
The Department of State Treasurer's campus is located off Atlantic Avenue, is surrounded by many shopping centers and restaurants, has access to a 24-hour 7-day a week free gym on the campus, and has free employee parking.
The Financial Operations Division of the NC Department of State Treasurer is responsible for the efficient management of state held assets. The Banking Operations Section serves as the banking hub for all State departments, agencies, institutions, and universities. The Bank Reconciliation Unit is responsible for reconciling all of the State Treasurer's bank accounts as well as reconciling budget code balances between the Office of State Controller and DST. This position is part of the Banking Operations area.
Qualified applicants must possess, and application must clearly reflect work experience that demonstrates the following:
Knowledge of common banking and investment terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to research and apply statutory and administrative code requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze investment details to determine acceptability.
- Demonstrated ability to compile, assimilate and organize both printed and electronic information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups.
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and four years of related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.