New Job Government Relations Analyst In Idaho
|Government Relations Analyst|
Government Relations Analyst
Company : Change Healthcare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Idaho
Government Relations Analyst
Overview of Position
The Government Relations Analyst will be responsible for interface with the larger Government Relations functions and management of all application specific elements (i.e., online state applications, guideline updates and paper applications). Also including ensuring alignment to IT systems, support oversight of all clients ME marketing collateral.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Monitor state and federal policy changes affecting Medicaid/MSP; Sign up for email notifications wherever available and do periodic review of eligibility memos and manuals in states that don’t offer listserv.
- Assess impact on operations and communicate any changes to stakeholders, updates to Processing Guidelines/Member Application or Recertification Guides, EASE/MMS content requests, etc.
- Work with other departments on the development and implementation of improvements to billing systems and evidence
- Ensure current versions of all required state forms are available in EASE and properly utilized to ensure successful applications.
- Provide detailed requirements for completion to Content via PBI and GR/QA/Outreach via Processing Guidelines (and GR Change Bulletin as necessary) and Application Guides
- Manage the State information in system: income, asset & LIS limits, agency names and contact information, state processing period, interview requirements, etc.
- Manage and create processing guidelines as State changes occur with highlights. Publish PDF version in CHC and Humana systems
- Act as liaison with larger GR group to ensure compliance of state guidelines that impact performance and revenue goals
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in the health care services industry
- 2+ years of experience working with Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care
- Proficient in MicroSoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- AA/Technical degree related to Business, IT and/or Healthcare
- Ability to analyze difficult problems and develop solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain understanding of changes in health care market, State and Federal regulations. Strong organizational skills, effectively communicate in writing
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.