|Service Desk Analyst|
Service Desk Analyst
Company : CLEAR - Field
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nevada
Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for growth-minded IT professionals to support our internal employees and our external partners. The ideal candidate possesses an enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment, focused on providing excellent customer service, has experience troubleshooting technical issues, and wants to start their next career in an advanced technology company.
Remote Employment near the following airports in these cities: Atlanta (ATL), Austin (AUS), Birmingham (BHM), Cincinnati (CVG), Cleveland (CLE), Columbus (CMH), Dallas (DFW/DAL), Detroit (DTW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (HOU/IAH), Las Vegas (LAS), Miami (MIA), Nashville (BNA), Orlando (MCO), Palm Beach (PBI), Saint Louis (STL), Salt Lake City (SLC), San Antonio (SAT)
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Competitive hourly rate
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, Home, Auto, Disability, Life Insurance and Legal advice for eligible team members
- Backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Paid Parental, Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program for eligible team members
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
Essential Job Functions
- The Service Desk Analyst applies customer service methodologies and technical knowledge to assist clients with computer and system issues
- Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests to exceed expectations of service
- Ensures response times are quick and effective to appropriately resolve requests
- Tracks and documents all reported issues and requests in a ticketing system
- Makes changes or additions to the knowledge base as needed
- Communicates status updates to appropriate stakeholders
- Follows up with clients when the issue has been resolved and documents the steps taken in the ticketing system
- Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management
- Identifies and recommends solutions to improve IT functions or processes
- Support local airport operations on the ground as needed or required by the business. This may include hands-on troubleshooting in some situations in partnership with other technology teams.
Who you are:
- Federal Personnel Security (PerSec) screening and clearance attainment is a requirement for the position (Details Here). PerSec submission will be coordinated by CLEAR.
- 2+ years of applicable experience, including in-person and remote experience in a customer service focused technical environment
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Strong communicator with exceptional ability to interact with technical and non-technical end-users
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Technical knowledge of network infrastructure setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting - Cisco/Meraki preferred
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities
- Highly detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Self-starter with an "owners mentality"
- Ability to work on weekends/holidays/on-call
- Mac and Windows system knowledge
- A+, Net+ or equivalent is desirable
- Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy)
- PDQ, GSuite, OKTA, Zendesk, DUO, PagerDuty, Slack experience a PLUS
- Reliable high-speed internet (100Mbps download + 20Mbps upload min)
- Quiet and Private workspace
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by CLEAR. Reasonable accommodations for valid medical, religious, or other protected reasons will be provided