New Job Training Coordinator In Montana
Company : State of Montana
Salary : $57,000 - $62,000 a year
Location : Montana
Why should you keep reading and consider working here?
We know you have other work options, but we ask you to consider working with us at the State of Montana Department of Administration in the State Information Technology Services Division (SITSD). Our mission to provide shared IT services to support the needs of the state and citizens of Montana. We offer an innovative and collaborative work environment where employees are valued and supported. In addition, our employees have the opportunity to be involved in some of the most exciting and innovative IT projects and initiatives in development within Montana state government.
What is this career opportunity?
SITSD is looking for a Training Coordinator who is skilled in eLearning, content development and project management to join our team. You will work closely with our leadership and subject matter experts to deliver education and training programs to our stakeholders, both online and in classroom settings. You will provide SITSD leadership with recommendations for learning and educational opportunities for staff, coordinate education and training for partner agencies and create staff training plans and career roadmaps. You will be responsible for researching and staying current on IT training and educational opportunities, including CEUs, certification programs, conference opportunities and more. You will also help to formulate learning objectives, plans, designs and develop methods for assessment and evaluation of training effectiveness to meet specific training needs including IT policy and processes and navigating enterprise desktop software. We are interested in someone that is experienced but would also be open to a newly graduated individual ready to being their Training career.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, organizational development or related field and demonstrated experience developing and deploying eLearning content. OR
- Two years relevant postsecondary education and 2 years’ experience developing coursework and curricula for classroom and eLearning environments; and demonstrated experience developing and deploying eLearning content.
- Alternate combinations of education and experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation/presentation, and communication skills.
- Skilled in eLearning tools such as Articulate or Adobe Captivate and Microsoft Office suite.
- General knowledge of IT systems and positions or an ability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment, collaborate with others, handle multiple projects, be flexible with change, and meet stringent deadlines.
Does this sound like you?
Please tell us how and why by submitting your resume, cover letter, and three professional business references. (Please Note: You do not need to complete the “work experience” or the “education & certifications” portion of the application process in our recruiting system. You only need to upload the requested documentation.)
What can you expect from us in return for your hard work?
- Look here to see the additional benefits! They include:
- Work/life Balance
- Health Coverage
- Retirement plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave and Holidays
- And more…
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Employment with the State of Montana may qualify you to receive student loan forgiveness under the PSLF.
Other important information to be aware of.
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Only online applications are accepted. By applying online, you are able to receive updates and monitor the status of your application.
- This position will be posted until filled with a first review of applicants on December 6, 2021.