New Job Private Duty - Home Care Worker In Colorado
|Private Duty - Home Care Worker|
Private Duty - Home Care Worker
Company : Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Colorado
Location:Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Pay Range$13.36 - $16.25
Wind Crest is a beautiful 84-acre continuing care retirement community located in Highlands Ranch, just 15 minutes southwest of Denver, Colorado. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Range: $14.75 - $16.30
Wind Crest is hiring Home Care Workers to work in our award winning retirement community. Do what you love…without the travel. All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance. Our Caregiver team supports our residents in all aspects of daily living, right in their homes on our beautiful campus!
How you will make an impact:
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily living.
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks, meal planning and preparation, pet walking and feeding, closet organization and kitchen chores.
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities.
- Promotes psychosocial well-being through meaningful relationships.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with a match after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within our gates.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience as a care provider serving the senior population required.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.