New Job Manager, Training & Enablement (Nashville Or Us Remote) In Tennessee
|Manager, Training & Enablement (Nashville or US remote)|
Manager, Training & Enablement (Nashville or US remote)
Company : Eventbrite
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Eventbrite’s customer base is growing and evolving, and we need our help experiences to grow and evolve too. We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on Eventbrite. From a single ticket buyer to the largest organizer on our site, we need a right-sized experience for each.
We pride ourselves on consistently providing value and adapting to meet the needs of our users. In this world of continuous growth and evolution, it’s critical that our customer-facing teams have access to the information, training, tools, and resources that they need to effectively support and serve our users. When it comes to the success of our internal teams, ‘the right information at the right time’ is key!
As a part of the Global Customer Success organization, the Quality & Enablement team is responsible for overall system quality, learning and development, and finding/leading continuous improvement opportunities to improve customer experience. The team is an integral partner for all Customer Success teams which includes digital help, assisted help, customer & associate content, and proactive outreach teams.
This role is responsible for developing, leading, and implementing the strategy for learning and development across the Customer Success team. You will design, develop, and monitor the success of learning programs that aim to onboard, continuously educate, and provide career development opportunities for the team. This role requires a leader that can work effectively cross-functionally with the ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines. A solid background in designing, facilitating & coordinating front-line employee learning and development will help this new leader ramp quickly and support the Customer Success Leadership as we scale and improve how we serve our customers.
- Curate online and instructor-led learning content to support business objectives
- Prioritize and develop different categories of curricula including new hire, upskilling, soft skill & empathy, and front-line leader learning & development
- Design effective, creative and engaging learning modules & assessments for live & online training utilizing best in class adult learning practices (developing training content both as an individual and by teaching & leading others)
- Continuously monitor the success of training; assess each module and/or implementation
- Develop analytics and metrics to measure impact and identify opportunities to improve across overall program
- Partner cross-functionally to conduct needs assessments and understand product enhancement
- Manage facilitation & coordination of training including train the trainer facilitation certification\
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
THE SKILL SET
- A proven executor: Knows what great looks like in relation to the design, development, and delivery of innovative learning programs and products. Experience with different coaching models. Program management skills, including managing details, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track. Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results.
- A strategic thinker: Displays critical thinking; able to evaluate performance and success of programs and identify how to change and improve them. Able to identify opportunities that provide meaningful impact. A problem solver that partners with quality & continuous teams to address opportunities where learning can increase the impact of the organization. Strong instructional design skills, including evaluation methodologies; experience leading remote or outsource design or facilitation teams..
- Process and data driven: Previous experience setting up or working within a Learning Management system. A proven track record of utilizing metrics to ensure learning initiatives are linked to business outcomes. Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills: Track record of managing cross-functional initiatives. Experience in the areas of management and leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training, and training design; or equivalent business experience.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all internal and external stakeholders. You communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. You communicate sensitively, listening carefully to ensure you've understood others and checking that the information you've shared is understood. You use your influencing skills to help others understand objectives and priorities. You resolve conflicts in a constructive way. You create a team environment that encourages sharing, ensuring your team has enough time/resources for collaborative working within and as required, beyond the team.
- Customer Centricity: Oriented towards the needs of the client/customer (internally and externally). Builds strong cross-functional relationships in service to deliver customer-centric solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.