New Job Entry Level Pension Employee Resolution Specialist In North Carolina
|Entry Level Pension Employee Resolution Specialist|
Entry Level Pension Employee Resolution Specialist
Company : Fidelity Investments
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Carolina
Do you like to solve problems and feel the need to constantly challenge yourself? Are you looking for a role where you have latitude to think differently and the drive to constantly be innovating? Do you have a passion for mathematics, analytics, and Excel? If so, the Pension Administrator role may be the role that is right for you!
Under general supervision, the Pension Administrator will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of various types of employee resolution inquiries in a single or multi-client environment. In addition to normal responsibilities, this individual will be charged with the following:
- Monitoring their respective work queues and providing direction to ensure that all aging work items are resolved in conjunction with the service level agreement timeframes.
- Validating and updating User Procedure Documentation (UPD).
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong math, analytical and intuitive skills
- Demonstrate initiative in solving problems and implementing solutions
- Defined Benefit knowledge and experience or related transaction processing experience preferred
- Strong analytical and intuitive skills
- Motivated and committed to excellence; positive demeanor and “can do” work ethic
- Ability to work as a standout colleague while meeting individual timeliness, accuracy goals and quality standards
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of private client and participant data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC Software skills (i.e. Excel, Outlook, and Word)
The Value You Deliver
The Pension Administrator must interact with a diverse group within Fidelity, which may include client contacts and participants, and is a key contributor to the team environment and services provided to Fidelity’s client base.
The Pension Administrator will use product and client specific procedures when researching inquiries to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all work.
- Process various types of employee resolution work items of varying complexity and client sensitivity
- Manage urgent client critical issues and act as a liaison between the client and employee to solve inquires in a one and done manner
- Contact participants to resolve participant/client related issues regarding pension benefits
- Provide support to internal Client Service Functional Teams (Audit & Control, Client Managers)
- Support monthly testing of various systems upgrades and releases
- Participate in special departmental projects
- Provide back-up coverage for other team members as needed
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.