New Job Child Protective Investigator 512382 In Florida
|CHILD PROTECTIVE INVESTIGATOR 512382|
CHILD PROTECTIVE INVESTIGATOR 512382
Company : The State of Florida
Salary : $39,600 a year
Location : Florida
Requisition No: 512382
Agency: Children and Families
Position Number: 60072048
Posting Closing Date: 12/19/2021
Child Protective Investigator
Begin a career speaking for those with no voice and fighting to help ensure the safety of those who cannot protect themselves.
$39,600.00 annually / $1,523.00 bi-weekly
Working for the State of Florida is more than a paycheck. The State’s total compensation package for employees features a highly competitive set of employee benefits including:
· No state income tax for residents of Florida;
· Annual and Sick Leave benefits;
· Nine paid holidays and one Personal Holiday each year;
· State Group Insurance coverage options, including health, life, dental, vision, and other supplemental insurance options;
· Retirement plan options, including employer contributions
(For more information, please click www.myfrs.com);
· Flexible Spending Accounts;
· Tuition waivers;
· And more!
For a more complete list of benefits, visit www.mybenefits.myflorida.com.
· A bachelor's degree.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Operational private vehicle.
· Proof of vehicle registration and documentation of insurance coverage.
The Department provides a Vehicle Insurance Allowance to assist with the cost of insurance coverage
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,600.08 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Work Location: One location