New Job Software Engineer In Georgia
Company : Microsoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
Microsoft Intune (aka Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Intune) is one of the fastest growing cloud-based enterprise services at Microsoft. We provide powerful tools which enable IT and Security professionals manage productivity of their employee base in a secure manner across multiple platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, Web). In today’s ever-increasing mobile workspace, distributed workforce and more recently work-from-home due to pandemic - IT and Security professionals rely on solutions such as MEM to solve their productivity and corporate asset & data protection needs. All the while giving users confidence that their personal data stays private. Our enterprise customers span from multinational businesses, to governments, to educational institutions. We take pride in serving their critical business need - enable IT to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. MEM integrates with other key cloud services across Microsoft and is built on cutting edge Microsoft Azure technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our growing team. You will join a diverse and supportive team. We embrace a culture of customer obsession and data-driven decisions. We continuously strive for world class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get the opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Design and develop secure, maintainable, accessible, and scalable enterprise services
- Embrace agile engineering practices and dev-ops culture with live site focus.
- Build enterprise scale systems through proven architecture patterns(microservices, serverless compute), design well-defined interfaces across multiple components
- Leveraging data and telemetry to make decisions and driving feedback into systems design and implementation.
- Be willing to take part in test driven development, CI/CD pipelines and automated releases
- Strive for excellence in every aspect of your job including culture, communication, quality of products, engineering practices, tools etc.
- 1+ years of industry software engineering experience
- Knowledge of software development using C# or Java
- Good debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check.
- Experience building cloud services
- Experience in CI/CD, Telemetry, Monitoring/Alerting for Applications/Services
- Proven skills in implementation of components/apps.
- Great curiosity and willingness to question
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with teams across the world, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.