New Job Sales Development Rep - Biller Government In Nebraska
|Sales Development Rep - Biller Government|
Sales Development Rep - Biller Government
Company : ACI Worldwide
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is a critical role within ACI Worldwide, Inc. and you will have responsibility for helping the sales organization capitalize on market opportunities within an assigned region.
It is the mission of the Sales Development Team to help ACI sales team members drive organic sales growth by enabling them to spend more time speaking to, and meeting with decision-level contacts. Your primary focus will be to pursue, engage, and qualify new selling opportunities that increase ACI’s sales pipeline – both quality and quantity.
The remote-based SDR position is ideal for self-motivated and self-directed individuals who have a competitive-but-always-professional personality and understanding of how to play, and win, as a team. As a world-class organization, ACI proudly employs the best and brightest people throughout its organization who consistently and continuously work to deliver a great experience to its customers, partners, and shareholders.
- Schedule well-qualified sales meetings for the ACI sales team members
- Develop a thorough understanding and command of ACI’s solutions and value proposition
- Build an awareness of market insights and trends that may be accelerators or obstacles to ACI’s sales development strategy
- Research assigned prospect accounts to uncover organizational goals, objectives, or business drivers that ACI solutions can deliver value against
- Identify key contacts whose responsibilities are a best match for selecting ACI solutions
- Leverage ACI’s message of value to engage prospects by way of email, phone, and social media
- Qualify marketing-generated leads (e.g. – campaigns, contact forms, downloads, tradeshows, etc.) before converting to a sales-ready conversation
- Augment and enrich ACI Salesforce data to maximize information usability
- Keep accurate records of prospect-related interactions using Salesforce Tasks & Events
- Participate in cross-team meetings to share ideas that help improve organic sales growth for ACI
- Understand and adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
If you are a pleasantly persistent, highly coachable, and motivated-to-succeed business professional with the following qualifications and/or experience, then we want to discuss this opportunity with you:
- College or University degree or equivalent training/experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of lead generation, sales development, or recruiting experience
- Verifiable record of success working interdependently to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy (SFA, Microsoft Office)
ACI proudly offers a professional work environment with opportunities for career advancement as well as provides excellent performance-based compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. To apply today, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
ABOUT ACI WORLDWIDE
ACI Worldwide powers digital payments for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers ’ premises, through the public cloud or through ACI ’ s private cloud, we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.