New Job Safety Manager In Missouri
Company : Bilfinger
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider, active primarily in Continental Europe, Northwest Europe, North America, and the Middle East. With over 4,500 skilled employees in North America, Bilfinger delivers its services across multiple industries that include petrochemical, oil & gas, consumer goods, energy and utilities, and government services. Bilfinger has offices in 40 states, and our project portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion, and turnarounds to environmental technologies and digital applications. We have over 100 years of industrial experience on projects as small as $500 and as large as $40M, performed in every time zone of the United States.
Plan, Implement, and supervise project safety, accident, and fire protection programs in compliance with corporate safety program standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to Regional Health and Safety Manager
- Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through safety management and contacting supervisory personnel. Supervise and administer safety/first aid where applicable.
- Assist corporate program by developing employee and craft safety orientation training program and implement upon completion.
- Conduct work area surveillance inspections, air-sampling tests for confined space entry, and property damage and personal injury investigations.
- Document all accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities.
- Review documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate, and submitted per established procedures, and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Accompany all safety and health inspectors (OSHA, Client, Management, etc.) on walk-through tours.
- Coordinate/assist in preparing written appeals for safety violation citations. Additional assignments per Regional Health & Safety Manager.
Minimum 5 years supervision experience in industry
- Promote positive company image through the exercise of sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public, and clients.
- Identify and train your backup.
- Be knowledgeable of all-major (Health, Safety, and Environmental Policies and Procedures, etc.).
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing consistently high levels of customer service.
- Customers include clients, internal customers, supervisors, direct reports, all employees.
- Develop, communicate, execute, and measure results of your project..
- Ensure compliance with, Injury Illness Prevention Program, Health, Safety, & Environmental Policies and Procedures, Local, State, Federal, and Owner Facility Compliance Programs, and departmental policies and procedures.
Leading by example includes but is not limited to the following:
- Teamwork is a requirement.
- Safe work attitudes are a condition of employment.
- Plan the work and work the plan.
Please reach out to Gregory Dwayne Dunning ([email protected]) in case of any questions related to this position.
Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Fraudulent employment offers
We are aware that fraudulent employment offers are being transmitted via email by people claiming to be employees or representatives of Bilfinger. Prospective candidates are provided job descriptions and employment letters and are asked to complete and return employment information forms as well as official tax forms. These job offers may look genuine and could include names of Bilfinger legal entities, Bilfinger executives, their signatures, seals of “authenticity”, the Bilfinger brand and logo.
Please be advised that these communications are FRAUDULENT and are NOT sent from anyone within or affiliated with Bilfinger. These email messages are a scam and should be treated as such. Bilfinger does not make job offers via social media, unsolicited email or without personally interviewing candidates first. We never send you cheques in order to pay contractors to set up a home office. Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Bilfinger, and never reply to an email address that does not end in @bilfinger.com.
If you receive such a message, you are advised to contact your local law enforcement agency and provide any details you may have. You also may forward the messages to [email protected]
If you are interested in an employment with Bilfinger, please submit your application in the safe environment of our global job portal only.