New Job Process Improvement Specialist In Texas
|Process Improvement Specialist|
Process Improvement Specialist
Company : GE Gas Power
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
Job Description SummaryThe Process and Project Improvement Specialist for the $1B Aero Business Line will support the Aero Business in process improvements to drive the business transformation in accordance with the overall business strategy. This is a role that will focus on specifically defined improvement areas within specific functions working with Sales, Operations, and Product Management teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with LEAN leaders and the Process Improvement Leader identify critical processes in strategic areas for Aero Business Lines
- Using the LEAN or Six Sigma methodology, lead the implementation of process improvements on key process areas
- Working with business stakeholders, develop metrics to determine process stability and implement required control mechanisms
- Working 1 to 2 projects a month
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (or related field) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum Three (3) years experience in engineering, customer service or operations
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%
- Proven data analytical skills
- Experience in developing strategy to exceed quarterly/yearly financial goals.
- Prior experience with influencing at all levels of internal/external customer organizations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No