New Job Personal Assistant/Household Manager In California
|Personal Assistant/Household Manager|
Personal Assistant/Household Manager
Company : Excellence Services, LLC
Salary : $72,800 - $120,000 a year
Location : California
$72,800 to $120,000+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Atherton, California, USA
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
Personal Assistant / Household Manager
Full-time, 40 hours / week, Monday - Friday, 8:30a - 5:00p
Competitive Compensation, and Benefits after 90-day Introductory Period
Primary responsibilities will include ensuring the smooth running of the household, performing administrative and household tasks, and working closely with existing staff.
- Dry cleaning, shopping, deliveries.
- Shipping and tracking various packages; manage returns.
- Personal shopping as requested.
- Perform weekly walkthroughs using household checklists to identify action items.
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household vendors and contractors.
- Maintain a household vendor list. Build strong relationships with vendors.
- Coordinate other household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Keep an inventory of all household supplies (light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies), and restock as needed. Be mindful of expiration dates.
- Keep an inventory of personal items for principals, and restock as needed. Manage PAR lists.
- Assist with inventory of all items in storage.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Maintain an approved products list for home and personal items, including sourcing information.
- Shop for household items as needed.
- Secure residence at end of the day when needed – all doors locked, security system armed.
- Light household chores.
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for holiday decor (Halloween, Christmas).
- Respond to incoming calls and greet guests.
- Oversee onsite vendors as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communications.
- Blind copy email messages to Principals. Maintain strictest confidences--never disclose Principals’ contact information.
- Maintain Principals’ personal Google calendars (separate from professional calendars).
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by Principals.
- Update and maintain Google Contacts. Ensure information is synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g. car registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
- Order home office supplies and monitor inventory.
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Track birthdays and other important dates.
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review and audit receipts.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Occasional wardrobe maintenance, i.e., schedule tailor, cobbler, etc.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate family activities and events.
- Assist with personal archival projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Worked in the hospitality industry or worked for family office.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of previous experience as a personal assistant a must.
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university preferred.
- Typical 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. work schedule, with the flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- This is live-out position.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar. Resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping.
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and thorough. Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Able to work independently, but takes direction well from Principals.
- Able to perform physical, hands-on tasks in order to assist the household and staff office to run well. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
- Able to travel with Principals to assist.
- Long-term intent.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and clean driving record.
- Able to travel with little notice. Registration with the US Global Entry Program a real plus.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical, psychological exam and drug screen.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Highly Private Clients are the focus, and Principals are the Clients.
- Learn from mistakes
Brave to face and admit the truth. Learns and grow from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and changes to avoid mistakes or at least low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated mistakes will lead to disciplinary action.
Finish duties conscientiously, effectively and promptly.
Be dedicated. Keep improving.
Due diligence. Be accountable.
Think and act independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned works. Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,800.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- One location