New Job Human Resources Coordinator In Colorado
|Human Resources Coordinator|
Human Resources Coordinator
Company : Hyatt
Salary : $18 an hour
Location : Colorado
At the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, we believe our team members can thrive in an environment where they are empowered, supported, and inspired to do their best. We are looking for someone who has the desire to improve the experience of our employees, guests, and communities. Someone who wants to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with recruiting, onboarding, and training efforts
- Help facilitate new hire orientation and familiarize employees with Hyatt and Westmont culture
- Contribute to the culture of empowerment and engagement by building relationships with our employees
- Assist with the development and implementation of recognition programs for line level employees
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in the development of effective training programs, coordinate internal and external training programs; monitor and measure the effectiveness and compliance of training
- Communicate and interpret human resources policies and procedures; ensure consistency in application and compliance with government laws and regulations
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee files
- So much more!
The job is perfect for you if you:
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Have excellent communication skills! We’re the communication hub for every department and it’s our responsibility to make sure our messages are being heard!
- Have strong computer skills and can learn new ones quickly. The HR team uses various systems and programs (Microsoft office, G Suite, ADP, and more).
- Are creative! We need someone who can come up with new ways to approach situations so we can operate more efficiently.
- Maintain strict privacy and ethics standards. The HR team is responsible for personal and confidential information. It’s up to us to protect it.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule - This is not your typical Monday through Friday job. Our amazing team continues to grow, and with that comes the need for coverage in the HR department on weekends
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience related to Human Resources
- Previous experience working in hotels
- Medical, dental, vision, vacation
Salary starts at $18.00 per hour
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.