New job Gas Utilities Designer (REMOTE) in Oklahoma
|Gas Utilities Designer (REMOTE)|
Gas Utilities Designer (REMOTE)
Company : TRC Companies Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oklahoma
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure markets. We have every discipline under one roof performing full-service integrity management services including program development, data validation, risk analysis, corrosion evaluation, integrity engineering and integrity field services.
TRC is growing tremendously, and we are hiring several Gas Utilities Designers with a range of experience from entry level Designer to Sr. Designer.
The positions are 100% Remote in the United States.
- Perform design of natural gas distribution systems. This work includes the preparation of field notes from site visit, drawings, permitting applications, and other project deliverables as required from design conceptualization through construction completion.
- Prepare design sketches, cost estimates, bill of materials, procedural steps and sketches, and any other required documents and reports for construction and maintenance projects.
- Design facilities for new and existing end users according to client construction standards.
- Design and prepare, independently, construction orders related to underground facilities associated with natural gas distribution systems applying the prescribed standards, guidelines, specifications, and procedures.
- Apply the client's standards, guidelines, specifications, best-practices, procedures, or appropriate industry standards in preparing design of underground facilities.
- Manage and report on multiple projects from start to finish.
- Work with our clients' engineers, customers, and local division support as needed to coordinate design.
- Apply for and/or obtain permits and easements for facilities in accordance with city ordinances, state, federal, and county agencies as required. Execute contracts and agreements in compliance with administrative instructions and regulatory requirements.
- Actively communicate with clients, vendors, end users, supervisors, and municipal agencies as situations warrant.
- Effectively manage and coordinate assigned work volumes.
Boston, MA - BSTN, Lowell, MA - LOW, Manchester, NH - MNH, Columbus, OH, Windsor, CT - TRC, Mount Laurel, NJ - NJML, Pittsburgh, PA - PITPN, Raleigh, NC - RAL, Greenville, SC - GRN, Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN - NASH
- Minimum 2-year Associate degree
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- 2 years of design experience preferred
- Experience with Maximo and/or SAP Work Management System(s) preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and other related applications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license and vehicle
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills