New job Employee Engagement, Culture, and Conduct Data Analytics in Delaware
|Employee Engagement, Culture, and Conduct Data Analytics|
Employee Engagement, Culture, and Conduct Data Analytics
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
As an HR Analyst within the Employee Engagement, Culture and Conduct reporting team, you will:
- Retrieve and analyze sensitive HR information for reporting and/or performance (trend) analysis
- Assist with the development of executive level reporting for use by our internal HR clients
- Prepare a broad variety of reports and provides data and management information for clients, internal and/or external audiences
- Utilize multiple queries to compile and analyze employee workforce issues over time
- May review and/or update controls reporting, maintain issues log and manage report delivery
Core Skills required:
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to share case details with an executive audience
- Ability to synthesize data to build an executive summary
- Contributes to the analysis by producing meaningful results which can help management to evaluate strategic business opportunities
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of business/function drivers and the process for managing these issues
- Other Core Skills include organizational mindset, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Client Engagement - Analyst will assist with executive reviews of Employee Relations activity for each LOB/Function on a quarterly basis. Additionally, analyst will provide key monthly updates on emerging trends for our internal HR clients
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving - Analyst will be expected to link key HR activities to other core metrics to identify underlying trends within each business/function and recommend possible solutions for mitigation of these issues
- Data Analysis - Analyst will have primary responsibility for compiling frequent data outputs into meaningful reports that highlight common themes and trends. Analyst will develop high level observations to assist stakeholders with understanding of these key themes
- Project Management - Analyst may be asked to participate in ongoing development of LOB/Functional mapping exercises. Additional ad-hoc projects may be requested (i.e. assistance with the build out of additional reporting tools)
- Teamwork - Analyst will partner with reporting staff to develop enhancements to existing suite of metrics.
Other Technical Skills:
- MS Excel - helpful skills knowledge : Advanced Formulas, Formatting, Advanced Charting, Pivot Reporting, VBA/Macros, Data Tables, Simulations, Integration of Excel with Other Tools and Excel Optimization
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans