New job DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (REMOTE) in Iowa
|DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (REMOTE)|
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (REMOTE)
Company : Collins Aerospace
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Iowa
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA99: Field Office - IA Remote Location, Remote City, IA, 06032 USA
Become part of an exciting directorate within the Mission Systems Engineering & Technology (E&T) Organization. The Applications and Infrastructure Services pillar is seeking a Database Administrator with technical talent to deliver service-oriented capabilities, collaborative learning culture, and fuel high quality continuous software and feature delivery. This position is responsible for development, deployment, and support of the next generation business integration tools.
Collins Aerospace Applications & Infrastructure Services is at the forefront of providing state-of-the-art solutions that dramatically increase Collins Aerospace Mission Systems Engineering productivity and effectiveness. Our recognized success has been based on the friendly, informal, and highly-cooperative team environment we've put in place, as well as across-the-board depth of talent.
Collins Aerospace Engineering Applications & Infrastructure Services organization is seeking a Database Administrator with a passion for problem solving and delivering solutions that provide compelling gains to the consistency, efficiency, and productivity of product development efforts across the enterprise. A candidate in this role will have experience working with a global team, have experience in Agile methodologies and drive to deliver on customer commitments.
- Create and update existing simple to complex stored procedures.
- Optimize SQL queries, create/maintain database index.
- Collaborate with developers and help debug issues.
- Work as an agile team member with remote and global teams.
- Understand and create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) and database documentation.
- Read/write C#, VB.NET code.
- Architect new and re-architect existing database solution.
- Creation of SSIS package.
- Bachelor’s degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- 3+ years of experience working on MS SQL server and/or MySQL.
- Extensive understanding of JSON objects and using it with database.
- Database server maintenance.
- Experience with MongoDb.
- Experience with MS Access.
- Experience using database tools: dbForge, MySQL Workbench, etc.
- Experience with database deployment
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (JIRA in particular)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms