New Job Data Entry Clerk In Wisconsin
|Data Entry Clerk|
Data Entry Clerk
Company : GOVERNMENT BRANDS HOLDCO INC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wisconsin
About the Company: Assessment Technologies was established in 1996 to develop a new Computer Aided Mass Appraisal (CAMA) software package for the State of Wisconsin. Prior to that, the other CAMA software packages written for Wisconsin were too basic. Those written by non-Wisconsin based companies were too generic and too expensive. So, Assessment Technologies of Wisconsin was formed with the singular goal of building a reasonably priced CAMA software that ‘fit like a glove’ to a Wisconsin assessor. The Market Drive™ CAMA software we offer today is the result of decades of work. It is built exclusively for Wisconsin and is a far better value than any other CAMA software package available.
We are seeking a full time data entry clerk. The Company provides a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) with a Company match, and company paid short term disability, long-term disability and basic life insurance. Also included is paid time off and 10 paid holidays.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Transfer information from paper forms to computer files
- Review data for errors, missing information and resolve any discrepancies
- Use of basic office equipment (copier, scanner, postage machine & calculator)
- Maintain filing system and protect confidential customer information
- Handle customer questions via phone & email
- Complete additional assigned tasks as required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Word & Excel
- Basic Computer Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ATW is an EEOC Employer.