New Job Awm Private Bank - Us Portfolio Specialist, Associate In New York
|AWM Private Bank - US Portfolio Specialist, Associate|
AWM Private Bank - US Portfolio Specialist, Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
The Managed Solutions Specialist Team seeks to provide comprehensive coverage of all of our managed solutions (Core, Advisory, SMAs, mutual funds (JPM and 3rd party where offered)) in a coordinated way. With a product-agnostic lens, we will partner with each region and channel in understanding their respective priorities in order to drive and retain assets across all managed strategies.
The team is primarily based in New York, with regional Specialist teams in London and Hong Kong.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert across managed solutions, including investment philosophy and approach, macro views, strategic positioning, underlying managers, performance, etc.
- Deep Expertise within Core Solutions (CIO, DMAS and Sustainable Strategies) as well as largest Strategies by region across Advisory/Mutual Funds/Third Party Brokerage (offshore)
- Support senior Portfolio Specialists in driving long-term multi-asset flows across the coverage region
- Partner with Advisors to understand their client base, identify opportunities for new business growth and retention, and prepare for and participate in client meetings
- Educate the advisors through various presentations and discussions (e.g., team huddles, regional calls, global morning meetings, office-hours); help train new Advisors on how J.P. Morgan manages investments
- Serve as a go-to resource for meetings related to the Core multi-asset portfolios and markets-related content
- Engage proactively in the investments dialogue directly with various investment teams (e.g., CIO, portfolio managers, manager selection)
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably experience of direct investing or client portfolio management at an Asset Management firm, Wealth Manager, Investment Bank, or Institutional Investor (e.g., Sovereign Wealth Fund, Endowment)
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills to clearly and passionately articulate our investment process and views to a wide variety of audiences (from one-on-one meetings to larger audiences at conferences and events)
- Strong technical skills related to global financial markets with preference for equity market expertise
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Superior multi-tasking; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive Outlook and pro-active disposition in communication style
- Experience across asset classes with managed accounts, mutual funds, derivatives, active and passive managers
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- MBA and/or CFA a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans