New job Receiving/Warehouse in New Hampshire
Company : Jewell Instruments
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Hampshire
Jewell Instruments is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of panel meters, avionics components, inertial sensors and precision solenoids. Jewell Instruments provides custom solutions for a diverse group of industries, including aerospace, medical, industrial, telecommunications and many more. Jewell Instruments’ experienced engineering team works with customers to produce high quality, reliable products that meet or exceed all customer requirements.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receiver/Warehouse Personnel who supports the daily needs of Materials by performing inventory counts, receiving material to stock, issuing/kitting material, and helping with improvement efforts as needed.
- Performing tasks involved in the storing and distribution of materials, parts, and supplies
- Fulfill Word Orders/Travelers (Kits) to the appropriate work centers and/or departments; complete the incomplete kits that need to be delivered
- Responsible for accuracy, control and movement of inventory including proper transactions and labeling
- Fills shortages and participates in a continuous improvement effort to enhance the efficiency of the area
- Receive, inspect, and record shipments with raw materials or products
- Responsible for unloading packages and checking to ensure they match the orders
- Participates in Physical inventories and cycle counts on a regular, on-going basis.
- Support stockroom materials request by transfer or adjust in and out required parts from inventory, packaging, tagging, labelling and issuing to internal customers.
- Back-up Shipper to cover planned time off. Responsible for packaging, shipping of government contracts, hazardous materials and sensitive electronics
- Great attention to detail
- Able to count, weight and measure items and has basic math skills
- Good computer skills
- Understands FIFO to ensure proper movement of the inventory.
- Self-motivated, organized, neat, and clean
- Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 to 75 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to follow directions as well as stockroom processes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 3 to 5 years related experience
Jewell Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent compensation and attractive benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K plan, holiday, vacation and more.
Jewell Instruments is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of sensors & controls, meters and avionics, and industrial test equipment. Jewell Instruments provides custom solutions for a diverse group of industries, including rail, aerospace, military, infrastructure, geophysics & more.
We offer full benefits including health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, Flexible Spending, 401K with Company match, vacation and holidays. Jewell Instruments, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.