New job Program Evaluator in New Jersey
Company : SERV Behavioral Health System
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
The Program Evaluator will be responsible for overseeing data analysis of the SERV Certified Community Based Behavioral Health Clinic. In addition, this role will support all quality and compliance functions within the Outpatient Clinic, which includes performance assessment, developing performance improvement plans, overseeing corrective action, monitoring the risk of consumer incidents, and the development of policy and procedure.
- Data collection, management, and analysis, preparation of reports to contract and funding organizations, and ongoing program fidelity requirements.
- Conducts audits of database and relevant processes in order to identify problems and perform necessary corrections.
- Ensures patient and program data is accurately and completely recorded in the agency’s electronic record health system according to contractual timelines and requirements
- Analyzes data to ensure compliance with accrediting bodies and funding sources
- Supports staff in developing policies and procedures to gather and record patient-level data related to program services and outcomes
- Prepares detailed and summary reports of findings and communicates findings to program and agency leadership
- Participates in developing guidelines, standards, policies, and procedures related to the quality of care and process improvement
- Maintains current understanding of CARF standards and regulations pertaining to behavioral health treatment
- Experience in quality management, data collection, and outcomes/performance management.
- The familiarity of the SAMSHA SPARs Portal is desired, but not necessary.
- Performs quality assurance reviews and recommends performance improvement
- Audit electronic record systems
- Creates maintains and distributes reports as needed by program and agency, leadership and government agencies.