New job IMPLEMENTATION DIRECTOR POLICY AND PROGRAMS in Rhode Island
|IMPLEMENTATION DIRECTOR POLICY AND PROGRAMS|
IMPLEMENTATION DIRECTOR POLICY AND PROGRAMS
Company : State of Rhode Island
Salary : $91,963 - $105,667 a year
Location : Rhode Island
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: To be responsible for the development, implementation and administration of broad policies and programs that affect all areas for the efficient operation of all departments of state government.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works under the administrative direction of a superior with wide latitude in the exercise of independent initiative and judgement; work is subject to review through conferences and written reports for satisfactory performance and conformance with prescribed policies and procedures.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: To plan, coordinate and supervise the work of a staff as required.
KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS AND CAPACITIES: A thorough knowledge of the modern principles and practices of all phases of general administration; a thorough knowledge of administrative planning, programming, direction and evaluation of organizational structures of state government and the functions of its departments and agencies; the ability to identify problems and establish priorities and goals in the improvement of management of state government operations; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with state and other officials; and related capacities and abilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Such as may have been gained through: possession of a Master of Science Degree in an administrative specialty; and
Experience: Such as may have been gained through: at least 5 years of employment in a responsible supervisory and administrative capacity with ultimate responsibility for the development, implementation, and administration of efficient policy and programming.
Or, any combination of education and experience that shall be substantially equivalent to the above education and experience.
- Oversee the policy implementation of the LTSS programs proposed to re-orient the delivery of care in nursing facilities and expand home and community-based service (HCBS) options to enable Rhode Islanders to remain in the community, through home-based workforce incentives, training, and support.
- Review and produce Medicaid waiver and state plan amendments pursuant to LTSS rebalancing.
- Research other state and federal policies and programs related to LTSS.
- Review federal and state regulations and budget proposals and analyze their implications for the Rhode Island Medicaid LTSS programs.
- Amend State policies and regulations associated with LTSS programs to support rebalancing initiatives.
- Analyze and communicate project status to leadership.
- Ability to digest complex information, including regulatory and statutory language, and effectively interpret and communicate key findings and implications for EOHHS is desired
- Demonstrate ability to produce thorough, accurate results and to meet project milestones and deadlines.
https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPoster.pdf (Download PDF reader)
https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf (Download PDF reader)