New job Entry Level Full-Time Opportunities - GMU Graduating 2022 in Virginia
|Entry Level Full-Time Opportunities - GMU Graduating 2022|
Entry Level Full-Time Opportunities - GMU Graduating 2022
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do:
When you join CACI, your educational journey is just beginning! Your work at CACI will propel you into different industries and environments – all while providing opportunities to support national security. CACI is ever vigilant in helping our customers meet their greatest enterprise and mission challenges in national security and government modernization. Our distinctive expertise and technology deliver innovation and excellence. We are a company of good character, and our dynamic team of professionals is committed to doing the right thing by performing with ethics and integrity. We take pride in our achievements and create value for employees, customers and shareholders.
We are looking to hire Virginia Tech students that are graduating in 2022 and are studying Engineering, Technology, Math, Sciences, and Business across a variety of specific majors. This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. We will be reviewing this application to see what full-time opportunities we have for you. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Strong academic success at your University
- Energy and a Zest for Learning
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Good communications skills
- Respect for others
- Graduating with your degree in 2022 from George Mason University
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Practical experience in your area of study - be a practitioner of your trade
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.