New job ELIGIBILITY INTERVIEWER in Arizona
Company : State of Arizona
Salary : $15.60 an hour
Location : Arizona
Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you ready for a rewarding full-time position (40 hours per week) with comprehensive paid training, great benefits and the possibility of teleworking? As a Program Service Evaluator, you will determine eligibility for Arizonans in need of Nutrition Assistance, Medical Assistance and/or Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. This is an ideal position for an individual who is highly motivated, has decision-making skills, can work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced local office environment, and can provide quality interaction and communication with our clients. If you are passionate about making Arizona stronger by helping Arizonans reach their full potential, we want to see you join our team!!!
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients in a fast-paced local office environment
- Exhibit reliable attendance to successfully complete paid training and be successful in this position
- Exhibit skill and diplomacy in working with clients facing challenging and personal situations
- Collect and gather information to conduct interviews to make eligibility determinations for medical, food, and financial assistance
- Complete the application process, while entering data on a computer and accessing multiple screens
- Verify client information by interacting with internal and external customers, and federal, state, and local entities
- Adhere to agency standards in a high-volume local office, measured by metrics and standards related to service levels, accuracy, and timeliness
- Commit to ongoing learning of program policies and procedures and the ability to apply accordingly
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have two years of direct customer service experience in person or on phones
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision and Life and Disability Insurance
- 10 holidays per year
- Paid Vacation and Sick time off - start earning it your 1st day
- Eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (must meet qualifications)
- Contribute to, and participate in, the Arizona State Retirement System
- Ride Share and Public Transit Subsidy
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to work remotely (home office) on an ad-hoc basis
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
- State employees are required to participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS), the State sponsored retirement contribution plan and the Long-Term Disability. You will also have the option to participate in a voluntary deferred compensation program to take advantage of tax-deferred retirement investments. On, or shortly after, your first day of work you will be provided with additional information about the available insurance plans, enrollment instructions, submission deadlines
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting Angelina Clerry at 928-637-0963.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.