New job Director Ethics and Compliance in Tennessee
|Director Ethics and Compliance|
Director Ethics and Compliance
Company : HCA Healthcare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Director Ethics and Compliance? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Ethics and Compliance like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Director of Ethics and Compliance contributes to the Company's mission and vision by planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining compliance programs, policies, and procedures across HCA Physician Services. This position will integral to the department by managing department staff and directing their work, supporting the Vice President in managing time sensitive projects and discussions, creating and developing presentations, and managing the E&C department activities. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of healthcare compliance, data management, communication techniques, project management, and ambulatory care operations.
Responsible for key communication across many areas.
- Delivers targeted, actionable communications (written and verbal) appropriate for internal audiences and conveys ideas in a clear and succinct manner. The Director must have the ability to plan, develop, and present educational or programmatic materials in front of an audience that can be greater than 100 people.
- Strong interpersonal communications (verbal and writing) required, along with highly effective organization skills. Will interact and build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels throughout HCA Physician Services including senior management; this is a high profile and fast paced team.
- Prepare oral and written reports, including recommendations for improvement based on audit and investigative findings.
- Prepare electronic newsletter items for PSG enterprise wide newsletter to communicate lessons learned, new initiatives, requirements, education, etc.
Implement process improvement and manage key statistics to determine areas of focus. Also responsible for the various systems used to achieve these results.
- Leads, manages and coordinates activities with various systems that may include policy management, audit initiatives, Conflict of Interest, Case/Event management, Onboarding and other major initiatives.
- Analytically identifies trending compliance risks across the Company and develop plans to mitigate such risks.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the quarterly Department Dashboard for Group and Senior Executive leadership
- Review department Key Performance Indictors quarterly and provide report analysis to VP and staff.
Manages work product of the department and be able to constantly manage change
- A comfort for an environment of discovery and uncertainty. This program is highly dependent upon regulations and changes issued by government or the Corporate offices and these can be unpredictable.
- Oversees multiple on‐going projects and preparation of presentations of findings and recommendations.
- Leads, manages and coordinates activities of the department to ensure daily objectives are being met as priorities may change.
- Be able to cross cover employees in the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role required
- 1+ years of experience in Physician Practice Management preferred
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance preferred
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.