New job Courier in Kentucky
Company : TJ Samson Community Hospital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kentucky
Responsible for pickup and delivery of mail, lab specimens, medication, supplies, surgical instruments and other miscellaneous items from the Pavilion, Hospitals, and other potential courier stops.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- On the Job training.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Makes mail rounds to doctor's offices in a timely manner.
- Picks up supplies and mail for the Hospital and Pavilion in a timely manner, including picking up and transporting medication. (not allowed to transport narcotics).
- Work with board members by providing packets, getting signatures, etc. when needed.
- Make bank deposits and transport money, when security is not available.
- Pick up supplies at other hospitals and facilities, when needed.
- Pick up supplies at Walmart when requested.
- Take packages and documents to Lawyer offices, when requested.
- Assist Security and Valet areas when needed.
I Will Show Compassion
- see all patients, family members, coworkers, physicians, and anyone else at T.J. as my customer.
- recognize that each and every interaction I have at T.J. Regional Health matters
- show kindness and compassion towards my customers at all times
- be sensitive to the personal and private needs of every customer
I Will Cooperate With Others
- maintain zero tolerance for abusive behavior
- listen and be willing to accept fault when I make a mistake
- never underestimate the power of an apology
- refrain from blame and judgment
- bring a sense of calm to stressful situations
I Will Collaborate With Others
- value myself and every coworker as an equal part of one GREAT team working together
- treat others in a way that I would like to be treated
- participate only in conversations that are courteous, respectful, and reflect positively on my teammates and T.J. Regional Health
- foster a calm and pleasant atmosphere, and refrain from gossip, rumors, and insults
- speak honestly, seek truth, and act with integrity towards my teammates
- value the uniqueness and expertise that each team member contributes to the whole
- meet the need of the moment, regardless of whether or not it is considered part of my job
I Will Communicate
-smile - at everyone
- always introduce myself, my role, and my purpose use body language, eye contact, and tone of voice that shows respect in every interaction
- follow the 10/5 rule: always acknowledging people at 10 feet away with a smile and always greeting people at 5 feet away
- escort any customer in need (visitors, patients) to their destination
I Will Adapt To Change
- be a part of the solution when I am presented with a challenge
- embrace change and set the example for those around me
- accept openly when there are changes that T.J. Regional and/or I have no control over
- manage the expectations of others by explaining duration and next steps as often as needed
I Will Be A Champion
- serve with passion
- view myself as an owner of T.J. Regional Health and act accordingly
- take responsibility for the physical appearance of T.J. Regional Health, including my work area
- go out of my way to daily thank and compliment my customers and coworkers
- dare to make a difference and be exceptional
- constantly try to improve myself and T.J. Regional Health
- speak positively about T.J. Regional, while at work and in public places outside of work