New job Operations Manager in Maryland
Company : MAXIMUS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maryland
Job Description Summary WD USA: Â Job Summary:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of a contact center team to ensure performance metrics are met.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the Contact Center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the need for training to ensure that staff maintains current knowledge of multiple programs.
- Address inadequate quality issues with Supervisory team in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored.
- Monitor performance goals and objectives for the contact center staff and complete daily and weekly reports.
- Provide the Sr. Manager and Director with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, staff issues and departmental performance levels.
- Monitor contact center compliance with ISO standards.
- Implement necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures pertinent to the Contact Center.
- Monitor and evaluate performance, writes performance appraisals and provides corrective actions as needed.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving issues, problems, and concerns with employees.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures and assist in the implementation of process improvements when necessary.
- Provide direction to staff when complaints are escalated to management level.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience required.