New job Scheduler - Part Time On Call - Work From Home in Nebraska
Scheduler - Part Time On Call - Work From Home
Company : Tabitha
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
- Demonstrates Commitment to Tabitha’s Crew Code of Conduct.
- Triage calls from clients and employee, problem solving in a timely manner the scheduling concerns they have identified.
- Demonstrates excellent telephone triage and Customer Services on the phone.
- Performs timely follow up on all after hours scheduling requests.
- Documents all scheduling changes and modifications in the computer system to insure accurate client/employee schedules and billing.
- Provides an accurate summary after each shift of on call activities that facilitate the smooth hand off back to the scheduling office.
- Documents in the computer system all customer contacts.
- Demonstrates ability to perform creative scheduling strategies in order to fill visits.
- Collaborate with after- hour teams within Tabitha to accommodate late referrals or additions on the weekend.
- Provides information to supervisor or Administrator concerning any client/employee concern/conflict, using effective communication skills and problem solving techniques.
- Follows scheduling processes to insure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develops positive relationships with staff and is open to staffing requests and assigns clients according to availability of staff and employee status categories.
- Maintains positive relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all client information and corporate business.
- Dresses and conducts self in an appropriate manner according to established procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in organizational and departmental goals and performance improvement activities.
- Follows all established safety procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to emergency procedures, e.g. fire, tornado, bomb threat and evacuation.
- Adapts to a changing work load and work environment.
- Assures delivery of optimum service by following assigned work schedule.
- Participates in personal and professional growth by attending inservices/educational workshops and scheduled department meetings.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION/TRAINING, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB
STATEMENT OF EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Tabitha Health Care Services is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all employment practices and decisions including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, and the termination of employment.
Furthermore, Tabitha Health Care Services will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship, safety, and/or health risk. Please contact Tabitha Health Care Services Human Resources Department to request an accommodation.
As a government contractor, the organization has adopted written Affirmative Action Plans for women and minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. These plans will be revised on an annual basis. Tabitha Health Care Services is committed to making a good-faith effort toward achieving the objectives of the Plans. Any employee who would like to review the Plans may do so by scheduling an appointment with the Human Resources Department during normal business hours.