New job Program Liaison - MMEC in Montana
Program Liaison - MMEC
Company : Montana State University
Salary : $60,000 - $65,000 a year
Location : Montana
With general direction from the Director and Associate Director, the Program Liaison determines priorities for center outreach activities, controls development and dissemination of informational content and materials, and directs MMEC’s open enrollment training programs. This role approves program messaging and represents MMEC and the MEP program in communications with clients, board members, funding agencies, and collaborators at all levels. This person is responsible for achieving center strategic goals, securing grant funding, and reporting on metrics to grant funders and other stakeholders.
- Directs program communication and outreach efforts and acts as the primary resource for program inquiries and information.
- Controls center marketing and outreach budget and expenditures.
- Develops and runs brand awareness campaigns for MMEC and the MEP National Network in Montana.
- Conducts market research, analysis and strategic planning.
- Oversees MEP program training and educational activities.
- Writes and edits funding proposals, technical reports, educational materials, and content for professional publications.
- Tracks and improves marketing KPIs and presents results to center leadership, NIST MEP, board members, state government representatives and others.
- Manages external service providers as needed to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Operates within established branding framework of MMEC and Montana State University and consults with MSU University Communications to make sure branding and marketing efforts are aligned with university’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or public/government relations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in grant proposal or technical writing.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience writing and editing news releases, white papers, training materials, and newsletters.
- Experience creating educational materials and reports for public officials.
- Experience leveraging marketing tools such as Salesforce, MailChimp, and Hootsuite.
- Experience in digital marketing and website management.
- Experience in project and/or event management, planning and execution.
- Authentically project and reflect the mission and values of MMEC and MSU
- Effectively learn and use current technology
- Accurately document and submit data and reports in a timely manner
- Effectively manage projects to meet or exceed stakeholder metrics and timelines
- Interact effectively and fairly with government, industry, and nonprofit leaders and others in a courteous, professional manner
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in a professional, helpful manner
- Relate to a diverse population and maintain composure when faced with difficult situations
- Establish strong connections within the community
Montana State University values diverse perspectives and is committed to continually supporting, promoting and building an inclusive and culturally diverse campus environment. MSU recognizes the importance of work-life integration and strives to be responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
Montana State University is committed to providing a working and learning environment free from discrimination. As such, the University does not discriminate in the admission, access to or conduct of its educational programs and activities nor in its employment policies and practices on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, creed, service in the uniformed services (as defined in state and federal law), veteran’s status, sex, age, political ideas, marital or family status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation. In support of the University’s mission to be inclusive and diverse, applications from qualified minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged.
Montana State University makes accommodation for any known disability that may interfere with an applicant’s ability to compete in the hiring process or an employee’s ability to perform the duties of the job. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Office, PO Box 172520, Montana State University, Bozeman MT 59717-2520; 406-994-3651; email@example.com .
In compliance with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act, MSU provides preference in employment to veterans, disabled veterans, and certain eligible relatives of veterans. To claim veteran’s preference please complete the veteran’s preference information located in the Demographics section of your profile.
MSU’s Non-Discrimination Policy and Discrimination Grievance Procedures can be located on the MSU Website: http://www.montana.edu/hr/disability_accommodation/complaints_grievances.html .