New job Private Bank, Sustainable Investing Analyst in New York
Private Bank, Sustainable Investing Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank's products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the growing sustainable investing team within J.P Morgan's Private Bank. The Sustainable Investing team sits within the Private Bank's Investment Solutions business, and is responsible for leading the creation, development and execution of our sustainable investing offering. Critical to the team's success is building relationships with individuals both internal and external to J.P. Morgan, including partnerships with advisors, asset class leads and control partners, as well as engagement with clients.
The Role & Responsibilities :
Assist with all aspects of developing a sustainable investing offering across the J.P. Morgan Wealth Management platform. S/he will be responsible for:
- Partnering with colleagues that are engaged with sustainable investing across the firm, in product development, marketing, operations, technology and control functions
- Developing relevant presentation materials for internal and external audiences, including marketing materials, client case studies, and training materials for advisors
- Supporting Advisors in responding to their clients' sustainable investing inquiries; selectively responding to and/or meeting with clients, as requested
- Collaborating with due diligence teams to enhance options on our SI platform; attend manager meetings as needed
- Assisting with all aspects of SI product development, from product design to execution
- Supporting the development of the Sustainable Investing platform through operational, analytical, and research support
- Writing white papers on a variety of SI topics, such as ESG integration, climate solutions, diversity, etc
- Facilitating regular SI update meetings for colleagues within wealth management, including monthly Advisor calls
- Coordinating with relevant constituencies on Private Bank morning meeting and other training programs
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated interest in, and experience with, sustainable investing topics
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans