New job Display Coordinator/Office in Georgia
Company : Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
Maintains display standards of showroom in accordance with Corporate Display Standards. Process customer sales, process payment transactions, answer phones, and schedule deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Arranges and presents merchandise on showroom floor based on Best Seller Report and Display Plan.
- Aids sales consultants with customers in selection of furniture and/or accessories.
- May provide in-home design services.
- Coordinates and displays accessories and accent pieces based on Corporate Display Standards.
- Completes Display Coordinator Weekly Checklist and reviews with Display Manager and/or General Manager.
- Tags accessories according to Corporate Display Standards.
- Tracks accessories sales using Best Seller Report.
- Marks down, appropriately displays and moves out accessories that are not selling as indicated by Best Seller Report.
- May be required to provide administrative and/or housekeeping support.
May also perform Office duties:
- Balances cash fund every morning and evening
- Completed opening/closing procedure checklists daily
- Prepares reconciles bank deposits
- Processes customers' sales and payments accurately
- Maintains an organized and secure office environment
- Answers incoming calls, distributes calls/messages, manages stores voicemail
- Handles customer complaints, initiates and follows up on existing customer service tickets
- Reviews Outstanding Customer Transactions
- Verifies scheduled deliveries are in the appropriate status to be routed
- Schedules deliveries
- Ensures POs are present for out of stock product
- Contacts customers when products have arrived locally for pickup
- Files and/or prepares daily paperwork
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years of monetary or cash handling experience highly preferred, i.e., Banking, Customer Service, Data Entry, Office Administration, Medical Records, etc.
- General computer skills required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and O365 preferred
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently while using discretion
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision.
Candidates must successfully complete a physical assessment to be considered for the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.