New job Benefits Manager in Indiana
Company : Amadeus
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
Summary of the role:
Amadeus is looking for an experienced Benefits Manager to join our People and Culture team in the Americas Region. This position is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, ongoing administration and management of all employee benefit/health and welfare programs. It also serves as an advocate, partner and subject matter expert to employees and business partners providing Rewards support, advice and guidance in employee health & wellness, retirement, absence management, and tuition/adoption reimbursement programs.
This position focuses on delivering accurate, timely and cost-effective benefits to all internal customers. This position works directly with multiple internal business partners, inclusive of People and Culture, Finance, Controlling, Legal and IT to establish and identify efficient and cost-effective operational performance improvements in benefits administration.
Amadeus employee Benefit Programs consist of, but are not limited to wellness, group health, life, disability, 401(k), pension programs, service and recognition programs, supplemental voluntary programs, workers comp and absence management for all US, Canada and LATAM employees.
This position is also responsible for supporting the organization remains budget contentious, compliant and meet all regulatory reporting/audits and filings lead by the Director of Payroll and Benefits.
This position is part of a team responsible for performing benefits administration for all US, Canadian and LATAM employees in the region and supports all merger and acquisition activities related to benefits and retirement integrations.
In this role you’ll:
- Communicate, implement and facilitate employee benefit programs that attract and retain employees, ensuring that highly competitive and cost-effective programs are offered to employees and future hires
- Participate and support through creativity and innovation for all aspects of the annual renewal activities for all US-based employees
- Be responsible for administering annual renewal benefit plan changes and enrollment for Canada
- Participate and engage in periodic Request for Proposals for new programs and/or vendors
- Review and provide feedback related to data analytics in the research of market trends, benefits survey and stay abreast of emerging benefit trends to maintain a competitive benefits portfolio
- Perform all legal and ACA required reporting and audit requirements
- Administer workers compensation, absence management and ADA administration with third party vendors under Company policy
- Collaborate to empower junior level team members in benefits administration, overall benefits knowledge, regulatory and compliance provisions while facilitating company policy and practice
- Collaborate and engage with our consultants, vendors and 3rd party administrators on a weekly basis to keep enrollment
- Support merger and acquisition initiatives with leadership, business partners and various stakeholders for a successful integration and transition of all benefits
- Partner with communication, branding and marketing teams for development of internal and external communications in support of appropriate and relevant audience content
- Support the data gathering, review and execution of all required audit, PCORA, and Form 5500 IRS annual filing for the health and retirement plans
- Ensure all billing is accurate and paid timely to all vendors and third-party administrators
- Collaborate with retirement recordkeeper and actuaries in a fiduciary capacity to the RRSP, 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Ensure compliance with the Investment Policy Statement (“IPS”) and support all statutory regulations, and manage all audits, testing and filings on a timely basis
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience with at least 5 years of large employer group benefits and retirement administration work experience
Relevant work experience:
- 5 years benefits and leave of absence experience, inclusive of self-insured group plans, defined contribution and defined benefits plans preferred
- Strong desire to lead/supervise/manage
- CBP, CEBS, or PHR preferred
- Workday, SAP, ADP Workforce Now, Benefitsfocus and other ERP systems experience highly desirable
- Compliance and regulatory understanding for ERISA plans, inclusive of health and retirement (Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans)
- Understanding of Canadian Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and government benefits.
- Strong technical and regulatory support for benefits due diligence through mergers and acquisitions. Strong experience with payroll and HRIS systems.
Skills and requirements:
- Languages: English, Spanish a plus
- 5-7 years benefits administration
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, individual leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong experience with data analytics, research, auditing and reconciliation required
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization as well as with vendors, consultants, actuaries and legal counsel
- Demonstrated aptitude to lead in a team environment
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel (vLookup and pivot tables).
- Strong technical Benefits administration experience
- Project management fundamentals and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Result Leader
- Focus on personal contribution and objectives achievement
- Eager to do more, quick in action and reliable
- General knowledge of the Amadeus business
- Understand how own area relates to the business
- Has the functional and technical skills to perform at a high level of accomplishment
- Able to understand customers needs
- Structured and clear written and verbal communication
- Able to listen to others' ideas
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Willing to relate and work closely with others
- Identify issues, source the necessary information to perform analysis and draw good reasonable conclusions
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Can effectively adapt to different situations and demands
- Analytical thinking
- Result Leader
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now !
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.