New job Annual Reports Specialist in Florida
Annual Reports Specialist
Company : Computershare
Salary : $18 - $21 an hour
Location : Florida
Location: North Palm Beach, FL
We give you a world of potential
Our Corporate Creations organization provides registered agent services nationwide for our legal clients. We save time and reduce the workload of our clients by acting as a competent extension of their team. Our Annual Reports team partners with Secretary of State and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely filings on behalf of our clients.
If you have a passion for delivering first-class service, and a desire to be part of a globally-diverse organization, then you need look no further for your next opportunity!
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with this is a fast-paced environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at.
As an expert in customer service with a focus on attention to detail and time management, you will be the guiding hand as we deliver annual reports on behalf of our clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Research, prepare and file corporate annual reports with the Secretary of State offices for the maintenance of entities nationwide and offshore.
- Upload evidence and follow up with states we have not received evidence for.
- Interacting with clients to obtain financial and other state required information required to complete Annual Report filings utilizing many different types of reporting tools.
- Research and update company data throughout internal databases as well as through corporate paperwork on file with various state government agencies.
- Ongoing review and updates of renewal rules, fees, statuses, and penalties for all state jurisdictions for corporate annual report filings for quality control.
What will you bring to the role?
As you’ve probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody with a real passion for customer success, and will have the ability to bring people together to work collaboratively, achieve objectives, and influence stakeholders to get the best outcome.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- 1 year of administrative experience and/or experience filing corporate annual reports preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word & Advance Excel
- Ability to multi-task with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with other departments in a positive and professional manner
- Strong track record in presenting complex data in an understandable and engaging fashion in order to gain stakeholder buy in.
- Provide outstanding customer service, will have ability to work collaboratively with all departments and be able to learn from constructive feedback while upholding excellent work ethics.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $18-$21 per hour.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.