New job Private Client Advisor Associate I in Missouri
Private Client Advisor Associate I
Company : Commerce Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
About Working at Commerce
Wouldn’t it be great to build your career at a bank that’s known for helping people with their financial challenges? That’s exactly what you’d be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We’re looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You’d be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we’ve been an industry leader for over 150 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you’d like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We’re always looking for the best and brightest.
About This Job
As a fiduciary and Wealth Management expert the Private Client Advisor Associate’s primary responsibility is the support of our Family Office Relationship Managers who are accountable for the delivery of wealth management advisory services to ultra-high net worth clientele and their business partners.
- Act as an additional point of contact for clients and their business partners. Serve as a backup in the absence of the Family Office Relationship Managers.
- Assist with account administration, trust document review and interpretation, fund transfers, discretionary actions within fiduciary engagements, and coordination of documents for tax preparation.
- Resolution of operational issues with our internal and external business partners (Middle Office, The Private Bank, Fee Unit, etc.).
- Coordinate account termination process (i.e. circulate termination notices, value assets, prepare distribution schedule, coordinate transfer of assets, etc.).
- Preparation of documentation necessary to establish various account types, facilitate the transfer and receipt of assets and track account funding.
Input and maintain customer information in client relationship management
- Access and update information on trust accounting platform (FIS).
- Address customer inquiries received via phone, email, or in person.
- Assist with significant cash processing for Family Office relationships.
- Maintain various spreadsheets for compliance purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Clayton Tower (position is on-site full time)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of fiduciary responsibilities, typical trust provisions, various types of investment accounts, gifting strategies and asset collection/delivery.
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient in all situations with an optimistic outlookoptimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and core values.
- Inquisitive team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional appearance.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years wealth management or equivalent experience highly preferred.
Time Type:Full time