New job Multinational Logistics Operations Manager in South Carolina
Multinational Logistics Operations Manager
Company : Sawdey Solution Services, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Carolina
The Multinational Logistics Operations Manager will assist in the development and implementation of local and theatre policies and procedures concerning distribution operations for all Classes of Supply.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Monitor theater priorities for all Classes of Supply.
- Maintain continuous liaison with other staff directorates, contractors, commands, and coalition nation liaisons within the AOR.
- Attend staff meetings as necessary to maintain situational awareness of the combat and logistics operations and priorities within the AOR.
- Assist with maintaining uninterrupted operations of material flow of Class I through Class X Classes of supply.
- Assist with managing and maintaining uninterrupted operations of all Class I through Class X material flow at the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO).
- Any equipment loaned to Coalition Forces will be tracked under Sponsor Unit’s durative Department of Defense Activity Address (DoDAAC), and maintenance costs will be tracked through that Unit Identification Code (UIC).
- Respond to customer requirements for standard, non-standard, and irregularly produced data output and analysis, such as, but not limited to: Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A),Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) Performance Metrics, Authorized Stockage List (ASL) Management, Receipt Operations, Requisition Processing, Demand Accommodation and Satisfaction, Critical Item Stock Status across the theater, ASL Stock Status and Critical ASL Stock Status for key Supply Support Activities (SSA), Available Balance File dump for all Operation Enduring Freedom SSAs and MROs, and Summarized Statistics on key SSAs.
- Conduct logistics research to perform trend analysis and present information using the following websites: GCSS-A, Army Electronic Product Support (AEPs), WEB Visual Information Processing System (WEBVLIPS), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Department of the Army Integrated Logistics Analysis Program (DA ILAP), Federal Logistics Database (FEDLOG), Standard Army Retail Supply System-Objective (SARSS-O), Global Transportation Network (GTN), Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility (RFITV), and United States Army Publishing Agency (USAPA).
- Develop trend analyses that enhance Integrated Distribution Lanes to improve Requisition Wait Time (RWT) and minimize double handling of materiel in theater.
- Analyze proposed changes to logistics automation and material distribution policies and business processes to determine potential impacts on USARCENT and coalition partners.
- Produce and disseminate Excess Management Metrics Report and Detailed Customer Wait Time (CWT)/Requisition Wait Time (RWT) Metrics for Intra- Theater Referrals as needed.
- Provide assistance to military DoDAAC Managers at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait and the MCP at Shaw AFB, SC.
- Coordinate actions to properly close DoDAACs of units leaving theater in compliance with the command policy.
- Assist Supply and Services section in processing Exchange Pricing requests through GCSS-A.
- Provide executive level analysis and review and assist with developing plans, documents, and directives focusing on logistics support to coalition nations.
- Convert complex logistical data into executive level pictorial briefings.
- Assist in the development of logistical doctrine, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), especially as it relates to multination logistics.
- Prepare standard products to include talking points, information briefs, information papers, briefings, memorandums, messages, and FRAGOs in accordance with (IAW) USARCENT standards in order to provide specific logistics information to executive level personnel.
- Provide support on deliberate planning and crisis planning efforts, as well as assist with the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
- Analyze data and provide input for the daily Executive Summary.
- Review and coordinate with USCENTCOM, USARCENT, DLA, Army Materiel Command (AMC), and/or other organizations on logistics operations and/or as it relates to multinational logistics requirements.
- Serve as SME in logistics operations and contingency planning and/or multinational logistics operations and the specific multinational programs, such as (but not limited to): Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements (ACSA), NDAA Section 1207 Authority (Coalition Operational Needs Statement (CONS)), Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Excess Defense Articles (EDA), Foreign Excess Personal Property (FEPP), Foreign Excess Real Property (FERP), Lift and Sustain Authority, etc.
- Generate a Form 1-3a in ACSA Global Automated Tracking and Reporting System (AGATRS).
- Coordinate directly with Coalition Partners for amendment and final completion of the Form 1-3a.
- Act as the ACSA manager for all CENTCOM AOR ACSA requirements.
- Facilitate between multiple entities (CENTCOM, DAG4, 408th CC, ASG-KU and subordinates, KMOD, Coalition Partners, 1st TSC, DLA, 402nd, etc) to create and compile AGATRS cost and usage reports for the entire CENTCOM theater.
- Maintain accurate and complete historical files to enhance accountability and prepare for inspections or audits as required.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in logistics and supply chain management.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in logistics and supply chain management within the USCENTCOM AOR.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Secret security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.