New job Electronic Health Record Program Administrator [Program Administrator 3] in Ohio
Electronic Health Record Program Administrator [Program Administrator 3]
Company : State of Ohio Jobs
Salary : $31.76 an hour
Location : Ohio
- on File; 36 mos. trg. or 36 mos. exp. in supervisory, administrative, managerial &/or staff position involving planning, research &/or policy/procedure development.
- Or 5 yrs. trg. or 5 yrs. exp. in business administration, management or public administration.
- Or 1 yr. exp. as Program Administrator 2, 63123.
- Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment noted above.
- Knowledge and at least 2 years’ experience in the use of Electronic Health Records
- At least 3 years’ experience providing clinical behavioral health services in an inpatient environment
- Knowledge of reviewing bodies (JC / CMS) documentation requirements
- Knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience in medication management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a teaching environment
Knowledge of business administration, management science or public administration; supervisory principles/techniques; public relations; employee training & development; budgeting. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions; develop complex reports & position papers; handle sensitive face-to-face contacts with public & government officials; establish friendly atmosphere as supervisor of work unit.
This position is unclassified pursuant to the Ohio Revised Code, and as such, serves at the pleasure of the appointing authority.
All answers to the supplemental questions must be answered completely and supported by the work experience/education provided on your civil service application.
The final candidate selected for the position will be required to undergo a criminal background check, along with a Department of Public Safety and Department of Taxation background check. Criminal convictions do not necessarily preclude an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.