New job Customer Care Specialist (Start Date: 7/19) in Indiana
Customer Care Specialist (Start Date: 7/19)
Company : NAVIENT
Salary : $14.13 an hour ++
Location : Indiana
Enjoy helping others? We’re hiring!
Navient is looking for representatives who can provide excellent support to our customers!
WHAT WE DO:
We provide expert guidance, asset management, and business processing solutions to education, healthcare, and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. Our passion and commitment to helping our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success is what makes us an industry leader!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Customer Care Specialist, you’ll be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls for our Student Loan customers and assisting them as they navigate successful management and repayment of their loans.
LOCATION + START DATE:
July 19th, 2021
- This position is onsite at our beautiful and spacious Fishers site.
PAY + BENEFITS:
The compensation for this role is $14.13 per hour + monthly bonus potential + full benefits package + an additional $4.54 per hour payable in additional benefits, cash, or a combination.
Specialists are eligible for up to a $500 per month bonus for the first 3 full months of employment. After 3 months, the top 50% of specialists earn an additional $732.79 bonus each month with the top 25% earning even more!
- 3 weeks of PTO (increases to 4 weeks after just 1 year of service)
- Medical, dental, vision (elected benefits start the 1st of the following month after enrollment)
- 401K (plus employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business casual environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Local employee discounts
- Optional pet insurance
SCHEDULE + TRAINING:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM (First 4 weeks)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Shift will be one of three below and the business will assign the shift during training:
- Monday – Tuesday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM
- Wednesday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- + 1 Saturday per Month, 8:00AM – 12:00PM
- Monday – Tuesday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday – Thursday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM
- Friday – 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- + 1 Saturday per Month, 8:00AM – 12:00PM
- Monday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM
- Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- 6+ months of progressive work experience OR college degree
- Ability to attend mandatory training first four weeks
- This position will support a federal government contract. Applicants must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance as required of federal government contractors to include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. For this level of clearance, applicants must possess U.S. Citizenship.
- Superior customer service skills, including ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Excellent computer navigation skills, including the ability to use dual monitors and toggle between screens and systems while speaking with customers.
- Must develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of student loan servicing processing and possess the ability to effectively communicate program requirements to support our customers.
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Experience working in Call Center
- Experience with Student Lending, Banking, or Financial Aid
During this time of recommended social distancing, Navient will conduct VIRTUAL Interviews only (via Microsoft Teams) until it is safe and permissible to invite candidates to our offices for personal interviews. We look forward to receiving your application and appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have set precautions in place supporting the social distancing protocols recommended by the CDC. All new hire training rooms have socially distanced workstations as well as all workstations in the facility. Enhanced cleaning protocols have been put in place in the building and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building. Masks are required when entering the facility and must be worn in our offices all times.
Be proud of where you work – Choose Navient as the next step in your career!
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.