New job County Caseworker 2 (Local Government) Beaver County MH/ID in Pennsylvania
County Caseworker 2 (Local Government) Beaver County MH/ID
Company : Commonwealth of PA
Salary : $43,764 - $66,493 a year
Location : Pennsylvania
If you enjoy variety and independence in your work and desire to help people, the Beaver County Blended Case Management Program may be right for you!
Blended Case Managers (BCMs) work closely with adults and children who have been diagnosed with severe mental illness or emotional disturbances. The primary duties include helping people utilize natural supports and to access, obtain and monitor community services to address needs in one or more of the following areas: housing/living; educational/vocational; income/benefits; mental health; physical health; alcohol and substance abuse; socialization/support and activities of daily living.
BCMs work independently yet collaboratively with various agencies, treatment providers and the education system to help people achieve success, promote well-being and maintain independence. Each caseload is limited to 30 individuals.
Work Hours: 8:00AM - 4:30PM M-F with a one hour lunch period
- You must have successfully examined and have a current score on file. If you have not already done so, you must first apply to the COUNTY CASEWORKER 2 - MENTAL HEALTH/INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES (ONLINE EXAM) posting and follow the directions provided.
- PA residency requirement is currently waived for this title.
- Hiring Preference for this vacancy will be given to candidates who live within Beaver County. If no eligible candidates who live within Beaver County apply for this position, candidates who reside in other counties may be considered.
- You must be able to perform essential job functions.
- A conditional offer of employment will require a medical examination and drug screening.
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans’ Preference tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Commonwealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Commonwealth values inclusion as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people to serve the citizens of Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, or any other categories protected by applicable federal or state law. All diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefit packages are determined by the county and may vary. Please contact the applicable county human resource office directly to inquire about a specific benefit package.