New job Case Assistant in Minnesota
Company : Foley & Mansfield
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Minnesota
Foley & Mansfield, a professional limited liability partnership, is a national law firm with more than 140 attorneys in offices from coast to coast. We provide legal expertise, creative solutions and extensive trial experience for large corporations, small businesses and individuals.
We have an opportunity for Case Assistant in our Minneapolis office. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills. Essential job functions include:
- Electronic filing of various pleadings
- Prepare drafts, memos, correspondence, reports and legal documents from transcribed handwritten notes or oral instructions
- Proofread, photocopy, assemble and distribute prepared materials, including trial/deposition notebooks
- Maintain databases re: sources of information and cases
- Maintain calendar of due dates, meetings, and deadlines
- File, store, and retrieve documents as needed
- Coordinate coverage of depositions for out-of-state clients
- Act as a liaison for Record Share group and locate information to same
- General administrative tasks
Qualifications • Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications • High attention to detail • Interest in legal or paralegal certification a plus • Database experience a plus • Ability to work overtime as needed.
In return for your talents, we offer a competitive salary, and benefits package which includes flexible benefits for healthcare and dental, life, long and short-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing, professional learning and development, balance of work/life environment, and more.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements for consideration.
Foley & Mansfield believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees, staff, applicants, and candidates is critical to our success as a national firm, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Foley & Mansfield is an equal opportunity employer and provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and candidates without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable state and federal laws.
Foley & Mansfield PLLP participates in the federal government's E-Verify program. We provide the Social Security Administration and, if applicable, the US Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.