New job Cabin Appearance Agent CSR in Alaska
Cabin Appearance Agent CSR
Company : Pegasus Aviation Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alaska
Pegasus Aviation Services, an Akima Company, is headquartered at Anchorage Int’l Airport in Alaska, the preeminent International Cargo crossroad for Transpacific Freighter activity. Pegasus serves the global aviation industry Domestic and International Passenger and Freighter Airlines and has an established reputation for quality aviation services. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
The CAA CSR is responsible for interfacing directly with the station management of specific customers to ensure that service level expectations are properly communicated and performed by Pegasus CAA staff. The CAA CSR will be responsible for other duties as assigned or necessary.
This Lead position will report to the CAA Supervisor on duty but will be overseeing the provision of services to customers as assigned.
- Responsible for day to day interface with assigned customer’s staff
- Ensure that outstanding customer service is provided and maintained for assigned contracts
- Provide leadership and training to Pegasus CAA staff
- Service aircraft as needed including:
- cabin cleaning
- other services as assigned
- Safe and efficient operations
- Responsible for maintaining safety and security on board aircraft at all times
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by CAA Supervisor or other Pegasus management as necessary
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds comfortably
- Able to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Self-motivated, team player
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules
Background position skill ranking areas:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively one to one and before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram form.
Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Physical Demands: moderate.
The CAA CSR may frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds, and on occasion may lift or move up to 200 pounds with assistance. The CAA CSR is regularly required to use hands, talk, hear, bend, stoop, kneel, and is frequently required to stand, bend and walk. The CAA CSR may be required to climb, sit, and balance.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
The CAA CSR is usually working inside but occasionally is exposed to all types of weather conditions with a seasonal range of extreme temperatures which include rain, snow and wind
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can vary dramatically depending on location and time of day. Occasionally high noise levels where hearing protection is required and provided.
Fair Labor Standards Act Status: Nonexempt or Hourly
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.